There are many reasons why you should go for a dedicated Studio platform for your online classes over Zoom, we have listed down the most important ones to help to make the decision.
- No 40-minute limit to the class duration, as in case of Zoom.
- Accept direct registrations, no need to deploy another tool, manage DMs, or accept registration through Forms.
- Single studio page for group classes, memberships, private classes and Donations. No more too and fros to finalise the schedule for private sessions. Just update your availability for private classes on your Studio calendar.
- Automated confirmation, reminder emails about the class. Also, a button to add your class to their calendar from the confirmation email.
- Easy access to the database of all your clients to engage with them.
- Your clients receive automated notifications about new classes being added.
- Accept payments across 130 different countries, without the need to deploy any payment gateway or share your bank account details with strangers to accept payments, and then manually managing records to verify payments and sharing the zoom link with them.
- Your IG handle or any username of your choice becomes your studio name and you can share your studio page easily on social media. Your studio page will look like this "urban.studio/your-IG-handle"
- Schedule classes for 3-months in advance and start accepting registrations for them.
- All your students can your class in their time zone, so no need to post or share your class along with multiple time zones and yet fail to cover all those that are relevant.
To apply for early access visit : https://urban.studio